If you’ve recently received a traffic ticket in Yuba County and are now looking for an online traffic school, you’ve come to the right place. Traffic School 4 Busy People is licensed by the DMV and accepted by all Yuba County Courts. Once you pass our online traffic school course, you’re finished. We electronically send your Completion Certificate to the Yuba County Court you listed when you registered and to the DMV to notify them that you’ve successfully passed traffic school.
How are Traffic Schools Different?
As you start your search for a traffic school, you may wonder how traffic schools are different.
All traffic schools are regulated and licensed by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The DMV mandates what topics traffic schools must teach, how long courses are, and makes certain all schools comply with licensing and regulation requirements. This maintains course quality and consistency and ensures all traffic school students receive a standardized education.
All online traffic schools must:
* Provide a course with a minimum of 42,500 words
* Must cover DMV mandated course topics
* Must include visuals and videos as a part of their course
So how are traffic schools different if the DMV mandates course length and content? The answer is primarily price! Some schools differentiate themselves by marketing themselves as comedy traffic schools and throw in some jokes for an extra price. Others serve people less comfortable with computers and provide traditional in-class instruction, but when it comes down to it, all traffic schools give you the same court accepted completion certificate that keeps that ticket off your driving record. The primary difference - price.
Why People Choose Us
Here are a few of the reasons why people choose to take online traffic school from Traffic School 4 Busy People:
1. Lowest Price: We offer the lowest price in California for online traffic school - guaranteed
2. Finish Fast: Our course meets the DMV’s minimum required length so you finish as fast as legally possible
3. Easy to Pass: Over 99% of our students pass. Our exclusive Open Book Search Tool helps you find answers on the quizzes and even on final test so you easily pass
4. DMV & Court Accepted: We are DMV licensed and accepted by all California courts