How Our 'Pass Before You Pay' Traffic School Works
Step 1: Be Court-Approved to Take Traffic School
- Refer to the letter sent to you by the court for approval
Step 2: Pay the Court's Two (2) Fees:
- Your ticket bail amount; and
- The court's traffic school administration fee (this is the court's fee to process the certificate we send them.
Step 3: Sign up for FREE and successfully pass the final test before your court due date
- Refer to the letter sent to you by the court for your traffic school due date
Step 4: Enter your court and ticket details, then pay the $19.95 fee using either a credit card or PayPal
Step 5: Receive your certificate as proof of completion by email immediately after you pay
Step 6: Certificate Sent to DMV and California Court
- We electronically send your certificate to the DMV and your California Court within 3 business days of payment
- Same business day processing is available for an additional $8.95
Step 7: The Court
- A court administrator compares your certificate against their records and determines if you have met all of the court's requirements.
- If you have met the court's requirements, they 'close' your case and inform the DMV not to show the ticket on your public driving record.
Step 8: The DMV
- The DMV masks the ticket on your driving record and it is not seen by the public
Note: It can take a court up to 30 days or more to process your certificate. Court and DMV processing time are not counted towards your court due date.