Your Completion Certificate is Included!
- Once you pass the final test, you'll receive a copy of your Completion Certificate immediately by email.
Top Questions and Answers
1. Which Courts Accept Your Certificate As Proof Of Completion?
- We are licensed by the California DMV and our certificate is accepted by ALL 58 California County Courts, all Federal Courts, and some out-of-state courts. Click Here to see our license on the DMV website.
- If your ticket is from an out-of-state court, you must contact the court and verify that they will accept a traffic school Certificate from a California DMV Licensed School.
2. When Will The Court Receive My Certificate?
- We send your certificate electronically to the DMV and court within 3 business days of you passing the course for free, or the Same Business Day if you've purchased the optional Express processing upgrade.
- Since your certificate is sent electronically, the Court and DMV date and time stamp it the same day we send it to them. Your certificate does not instantly show up in your court's system, however, an administrator at your local court must first download it to their local computer system first.
3. How Do I Know When My Certificate Was Sent To The Court?
- Your computer system guarantees that your certificate is automatically sent to the DMV and court within 3 business days of your passing for free.
- If you want to know the exact date we send it, you can purchase the Date Certificate Was Sent to Court upgrade or log into your account and look at your My Account page.
4. Do I Need To Take or Send My Certificate To The Court?
- If your ticket is from a California court, you do not have to send your certificate to them. We send your certificate electronically. In addition, the California court will only accept the electronic version of your certificate that we send them.
- If your ticket is from a Federal court or from an out-of-state court, you will need to print out your certificate and mail it to them.
5. My Certificate Has the Wrong Information. How do I correct it?
- If you entered incorrect information when registering, you can edit it as long as your certificate has not been already sent to the court by going to your My Account page. If your certificate has already been sent to the court, you must email the correct information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct information. A $7.95 reprocessing fee may be charged.
6. How Do I Print My Certificate?
- You can print out the email we sent you; or
- You can log into your account and save a copy of your certificate as a pdf file from your account page and print it.